Owner Gold Card Discounts
- Ownership 101
- Annual Dues
- My Massanutten Newsletter
- Owner Gold Card Discounts
- How To Videos
- Occupancy Based Resort Fee
- Owner Key Release Policy
- Condo Units Info
- Owner Association Rules
- Resort Rules
- Owner FAQs
- Loan FAQ
- Travel Insurance
- RCI Partnership
- Affinity Rewards
- Ownership Contact Info
- Massanutten Contact Info
- Mountainside Villas®
Online Owner Gold Card discounts have moved to your Owner's Website. In order to receive your Owner Gold Card Discounts, you will need to login to your Owner's Website. You are still able to make in-person purchases however, you may find fewer items available for purchase compared to purchasing in advance. Tickets may sell out, especially during holidays and weekends.
A valid Gold Card ID will be required for each ticket purchased at time of redemption. Owners will need to show their physical Gold Card for in-person purchases. For items purchased at non-Gold Card rate, owners MUST show their physical Gold Card at the ticket window to receive a refund for the price difference.
Gold Card Holders who have not had a photo ID card made in five or more years should stop by the ID Center at the Market at Massanutten Station, for a new card. By requiring Gold Card Owners to have and to show ID, Massanutten protects the investment you have in your vacation experience.
ID Center Hours
Fri - Tue 9 am - 4 pm | Wed & Thu Closed
540.289.9441 | ID Center at The Market at Massanutten Station, 1850 Meadow Vista Lane, Massanutten, VA 22840
To register your account on the Owner's Website, you will need your Owner ID Number in order to register your account. This is located on the top of your invoice. When you create your password use at least one capital letter, one number, and one symbol (for example % or #). If you have any questions while on the owner's website, feel free to use the Live Chat feature.
Owner Gold Card Discounts
When you purchase your timeshare from Massanutten – our Owners are golden because your ownership provides many benefits and discounts. Gold Card members and their legal dependents (as defined by IRS) are entitled to the following:
NEW! Meditation Sessions at Balanced Roots
- FREE - Owners can now book 15 or 30 minute sessions in our private meditation room at Balanced Roots!
- Guests can meditate on their own or utilize one of our video led sessions. Video sessions feature meditation, sound meditation, and yoga. Videos are either 15 or 30 minutes in length and are designed for beginner or intermediate meditators. Room is designed for one or two guests. Reservations are suggested and can be made by calling Balanced Roots at 540.289.4023.
- 20% off Slope-Use Tickets and Season Passes (excludes Special Value Pass).
- Various reduced rates (see the golf shop for details).
- 20% off General Admission.
- Year round access to Massanutten Fitness & Recreation Club and Woodstone Recreation.
- Seasonal access to Mountain Peak Pool and Woodstone Leisure Pool.
- Year round access to Regal Vistas Recreation Center and pool (Only for Regal Vistas Owners).
- 20% off Escape Rooms: Mayday, Pharaoh’s Revenge & Lost Jewell of Zanzibar.
- 20% off Real Escape VR sessions.
- New! 20% off Introduction to Archery.
- 20% off skate session.
- 10% off Tuesday - Thursday at Virginia BBQ and Campfire Grill.
- $75 per night for one Massanutten Resort Hotel room (additional rooms 10% off). Based on availability.
- 10% off Woodstone Meadows, Woodstone Casa, Regal Vistas, Eagle Trace, Shenandoah Villas, or Summit condos. Based on availability.
- Year round access to fishing ponds. VA state license required. License, rentals and bait can be purchased at The Market or The General Store.
- Seasonal access to the Western Slopes (during hunting season). VA state hunting license required.
- 20% off Lift Tickets.
- Year round access to the Western Slopes (Only available on Sundays during the hunting season).
According to the IRS 2023 - Qualifying children must be under the age of 19 or the age of 24 at the end of the year - if they are a full-time student for at least five months of the year or if they are permanently disabled. Whom May I Claim as a Dependent? | Internal Revenue Service (irs.gov).
Please click to download a print friendly list of gold card discounts.
Not a Gold Card Owner?
Becoming a Gold Card Owner at Massanutten is the first step to year-round family fun! For more info or to become a gold card member, please click here.