Owner’s Ticket Access
- Ownership 101
- Annual Dues
- Owner’s Ticket Access
- My Massanutten Newsletter
- How To Videos
- Occupancy Based Resort Fee
- Gold Card Benefits
- Condo Units Info
- Owner Association Rules
- Resort Rules
- Loan FAQ
- RCI Partnership
- Affinity Rewards
- Travel Insurance
- Ownership Contact Info
- Massanutten Contact Info
- Mountainside Villas
Owner’s Ticket Access
Enjoy the newest perk of your Massanutten ownership! As a valued owner, you have first priority to purchase tickets online before they become available to the general public.
The Commonwealth of Virginia is requiring us to reduce the capacity to help slow the spread of Coronavirus. To limit capacity, we will provide tickets and services for purchase in advance online, when at all possible. This will require you to plan further in advance than in the past. Capacity limits will apply to the WaterPark admission, escape rooms, activities/classes, dining, and most places where crowds could gather. While there are limits, we believe these reduced capacities will both enhance your experience and help limit the spread of the virus.
Online Ticket Availability Schedule
This schedule applies to all of the activities listed in the tabs below.
- 30 Days - Tickets will be made available on the Owner's Website for Massanutten Resort Owners for owners to purchase 30 days in advance of the activity date. Must be purchased by logging into your owner account on the owner’s portal. Attention Gold Card Owners: We recommend you take advantage of your discount when making purchases. A valid Gold Card ID will be required for each ticket purchased at time of redemption. Non-Gold Card owners and guests of Gold Card owners who may be accompanying you will still have priority ticket access, so please take advantage of this opportunity - those guests will need to purchase the general admission or other applicable tickets for their purchases.
- 21 Days - Tickets will be made available online for RCI, Massanutten Resort Rentals, & TripForth rental guests.
- 14 Days - A reminder/last call prior to release for general public.
- 10 Days - Available to all on a first come, first served basis.
To purchase tickets, simply log into the owners portal, 30 days before your check-in date, and navigate to the Owner Ticket Access menu. An email will be sent to our valued owners once the availability has been added to the owner’s portal. Keep an eye on your registered email account as we plan to send an email reminder to owners with upcoming reservations when your ticket window opens to ensure you take advantage of your priority access.
To register your account on the owner's portal, you will need your Owner ID Number in order to register your account. This is located on the top of your invoice. When you create your password use at least one capital letter, one number, and one symbol (for example % or #). If you have any questions while on the owner's website, feel free to use the Live Chat feature.