Owner’s Ticket Access
- Ownership 101
- Annual Dues
- How To Videos
- Owner’s Ticket Access
- My Massanutten Newsletter
- Occupancy Based Resort Fee
- Gold Card Benefits
- Condo Units Info
- Owner Association Rules
- Resort Rules
- Loan FAQ
- RCI Partnership
- Affinity Rewards
- Travel Insurance
- Ownership Contact Info
- Massanutten Contact Info
- Mountainside Villas
Owner’s Ticket Access
Enjoy the newest perk of your Massanutten ownership! As a valued owner, you have first priority to purchase tickets online before they become available to the general public.
The Commonwealth of Virginia will be requiring us to reduce the capacity to help slow the spread of Coronavirus. To limit capacity, we will provide tickets and services for purchase in advance online, when at all possible. This will require you to plan further in advance than in the past. Capacity limits will apply to lift tickets, lessons, rentals, snow tubing, ice skating, dining, the WaterPark, and most places where crowds could gather. While there are limits, we believe these reduced capacities will both enhance your experience and help limit the spread of the virus.
Online Ticket Availability Schedule
This schedule applies to lift tickets, snow tubing, ice skating, activities/classes, and WaterPark admission passes.
- 30 Days - Tickets will be made available on the owner's website for owners to purchase 30 days in advance of the activity date. You must be logged into your owner account to purchase tickets. Attention Gold Card Owners: We recommend you take advantage of your discount when making purchases. A valid Gold Card ID will be required for each ticket purchased at time of redemption. Non-Gold Card owners and guests of Gold Card owners who may be accompanying you will still have priority ticket access, so please take advantage of this opportunity - those guests will need to purchase the general admission or other applicable tickets for their purchases.
- 21 Days - Tickets will be made available online for RCI, Massanutten Resort Rentals, & TripForth rental guests.
- 10 Days - Available to all on a first come, first served basis.
To purchase tickets, simply log into the owner's website, 30 days before your check-in date, and navigate to the Owner Ticket Access menu. An email will be sent to our valued owners once the availability has been added to the owner’s portal. Keep an eye on your registered email account as we plan to send an email reminder to owners with upcoming reservations when your ticket window opens to ensure you take advantage of your priority access.
Check out our guide on How to Book Your Winter Activities Online.
To register your account on the owner's portal, you will need your Owner ID Number in order to register your account. This is located on the top of your invoice. When you create your password use at least one capital letter, one number, and one symbol (for example % or #). If you have any questions while on the owner's website, feel free to use the Live Chat feature.